Urine Luck Quick Fix Plus is a patented laboratory urine that is conveniently premixed with urea. Made up of ingredients that are naturally occurring in urine with balanced pH, specific gravity, creatine and urea. In each box there is an attached temperature strip to ensure the sample is at the correct temperature and consists of the appropriate amount of urine that a normal sample would contain.
(NOT for internal use)
- Prepare heat pack (30-40min prior to test). Open outer package and remove heat pack. Shake gently. Place pack where continuous heat is needed. Average temperature is 124F / 51C, max temperature is 156F / 65C.
- Shake the quick fix bottle. Microwave for 10 seconds at a time, or until temperature strip turns green and reads between 94F – 100F. Shake bottle again. (if overheated, allow to cool to appropriate temperature)
- Use rubber band to attach the heat pack to the back of the bottle, which will maintain the temperature for up to 5 hours.
- Use lid for transport and storage (not the flip top cap).
- If no microwave is available, attach the heat pack 1+ hours prior to use.
- Shake bottle before pouring into cup.
Urine Luck Quick Fix Plus – 3oz
- 3 fluid oz container
- Unisex synthetic urine